Our Wellbeing | Rau Kotahi
Our Hauora team provide wrap around support through a Whānau Ora approach. Our navigators/kaiārahi work alongside whānau creating a plan inclusive of their goals dreams and aspirations. The team also work in collaboration with other key services to support whānau in achieving their goals through a hollistic approach.
Our Kaiārahi Kāinga & Whānau Ora service aims to:
- Support Whānau in achieving their dreams and aspirations
- Support whānau engaging in other services such as Work & Income, Corrections, Police, Schools, Employment, Housing repairs & Maintenance, Funding, Budgeting, Oranga Tamariki and more
- Healthy Living
- Whānau Direct
- Kaitoko services (advocacy etc)
- Community events
- Te Whare Āhuru ki Ruapehu – Housing project
Address: Te Pae Tata, 43a Ruapehu Road, Ohakune Phone: 0800 N RANGI (672 644) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In December 2020 Ngati Rangi Community Health became part of the Ngāti Rangi Group.
The team are based at Maungārongo Marae and provide free health services and community information, including:
- Tamariki Ora service
- Whanau Ora service
- He Puna Ora
- Kaupapa Maori Mental Health & Addictions service
- Marae-based clinics - Personal Health - Tamariki Ora checks - Addiction & Other Drugs Practitioner - Cancer Support
Address: 36A Burns Street Ohakune 4625 Phone: 06 385 9580
Te Pae Tata
As a solution developed through the Ruapehu Whānau Transformation plan, Te Pae Tata - The Ruapehu Tech Hub has been in operation since 2015.
Te Pae Tata provide a number of services for the community including:
- Holiday programmes for Tamariki
- Adult learning courses
- Venue and facility hire
To find out more about Te Pae Tata head to the website here
Email:email@example.com Free phone: 0800 TE PAE TATA Address: 43A Ruapehu Road, Ohakune, 4625 New Zealand
The WaituhiBusiness Centre was established in December 2019 with the support of a $400,000 investment from the government’s Provincial Growth Fund (PGF). The centre supports regional small to medium enterprises and businesses located within the Ruapehu region.
Located at Te Pae Tata, Waituhi provides a free co-working space and access to business training and support.
Call Waituhi Business Centre today on (06) 600 8001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org