COVID SUPER SATURDAY KOHA DRAWS
- This Super Saturday Koha Draw (“the Draw”) is conducted by Ngā Waihua o Paerangi Trust. The Campaign runs from 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday 16th October 2021. If the dates need to change, we will include notifications on our website and social media channels.
- If you are a winning participant, we may make enquiries in relation to Your vaccination status, including evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination. You authorise us to do so.
- If You do not accept any of Our terms and conditions, you must not enter the Draw.
- To be eligible to enter this Vaccination Campaign, You must:
a. be twelve years of age or older;
b. have received your first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination at either Ohakune or Raetihi ("Eligible Vaccination Clinics"); and
c. have provided us with a valid email address or phone number to contact you on in the event you win a Prize.
- Employees of Ngā Waihua o Paerangi Trust and Ruapehu Health Ltd and the Whanganui District Health Board are not eligible for entry.
Entry into the Vaccination Campaign
- No monetary purchase is required for entry.
- When you receive a vaccination dose at one of the Eligible Vaccination Clinics on 16 September 2021, You receive one entry into the Campaign.
- If you were vaccinated at a clinic in Ohakune or Raetihi prior to this date, you must send a photo of your COVID vaccination card to email@example.com, by 4:00pm on Saturday 16 September 2021.
- Lost cards will not be replaced.
- You can only enter the promotion once.
How prize winners are selected
- During the term of Vaccination Campaign, prize winners for the different prizes will be selected in the following ways:
a. Daily Prize winners will be drawn by us at 4:30pm on Saturday 16th October 2021 under Police supervision. There will be two draws. If your name is drawn out of one draw, you are excluded from any further draws.
b. Daily Prize winners will be notified using the contact details provided
- Prize winners will be contacted using the contact details provided.
- If You win and we are unable to contact You within 2 days of the notification by using the email contact details You have provided, the prize will be forfeited. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize to either the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or in a future competition.
- Our determination of the prize winner and the exclusion of any person from entering the Campaign will be final and binding, and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into.
- The prizes are as follows
a. $500 worth of firewood, delivered
b. $500 meat pack
c. $500 grocery pack.
- The prizes and containments are not negotiable.
Use of image and privacy
- If You win a prize you consent to us and our partners involved in the Draw using Your name and image for promotional and media purposes and You will participate in any publicity arrangements which we reasonably require, in each case without compensation.
- If You win a prize you consent to us providing Your name and contact details to the relevant partner that We are working with in relation to the prize, who will contact You regarding redemption and delivery of the prize. You agree that the prize will be provided to you at an appropriate COVID-19 Alert Level as determined by the partner and in accordance with any redemption and delivery terms and conditions they may have.
If you win
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged. If a prize is not available for any reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
- The prize is taken entirely at the prize winner's own risk. The prize winner is responsible for any tax or other costs arising in relation to, or associated with the prize. You acknowledge that (to the extent permitted by law) we are not liable, and you release and indemnify us and any persons associated with the competition in respect of any claim, for any accident, injury, death, property damage and other losses that may occur in connection with the competition or any prize.
- Where a winner is selected by a voting mechanism, our decision on voting arrangements and the validity of votes will be final.
- Firewood is delivered locally in the Waimarino only.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Draw and associated promotion at Our sole discretion.
- Where you use social media platforms to participate in the Campaign, you agree and acknowledge that:
a. You must comply with the rules of that social media platform.
b. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated to any social media platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok or Twitter.
- This Campaign and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- "We", "Us", "Our" means Ngā Waihua o Paerangi Trust. “You” “Your” means a person entering the competition.
Koha Draw Prize draws.
- Prizes are, load of firewood ($500), grocery hamper ($500) and a meat pack ($500).
- One set of prizes per location.
- All those who get vaccinated on Saturday go into the draw
- Those who have been vaccinated in Raetihi or Ohakune since 1 April, are also eligible to enter, by sending in a photo of their vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lost cards will not be replaced.
- Photos must be sent to the above email address no later than 4:00pm. Photos received after this will not be accepted.
- Prizes to be drawn at 4:30pm on Saturday under police supervision. Winners to be notified by phone.